Model Cars Magazine Forum

New cars introduced today.

Round 2 has secured the rights to do diecasts and plastic kits of the 2015 Mustang.

Well this answers the question about new AMT tools. I hope it's a full-detail kit.

I'm still making up my mind as to how much I actually like the 2015 Mustang, but I'll certainly buy one of the plastic ones to encourage AMT to do more new tools.

Charlie Larkin

IS the showroom replicas target the younger crowd.?? If I am going to build a 2015 mustang I want full detail..

They're just un-assembled promos for all intents and purposes. We're supposed to get all wispy eyed and nostalgic for the old AMT kits of yore. Well not me, I'm not old enough to remember any of that...seems like a faulty premise since you want people who would remember those old AMT kits fondly and wrapping them up in new cars they probably don't find appealing.

Found this on the 200 owners forum I joined a couple years back, if Chrysler continues with the 200 convertable on the new chassis, I hope it looks like this!

No word yet on whether Chrysler will be offering the redesigned 2015 22 as a two-door convertible, but this rendering shows us that it would take well to the drop-top look. If the 200 sedan proves to be successful, I think that a 200 Convertible would be a logical next step. That vehicle likely wouldn't arrive until 2016 though.

Would you consider buying a 200 Convertible?

2016-chrysler-200-convertible-rendering-

2016-chrysler-200-convertible-rendering-