Model Cars Magazine Forum

Just like it say's, Title for Title, this is a build off I'm involved in right now, winner gets to take all losers builds, no aftermarket add on's, scratch building, and kit bashing, a plus, everything, all years, makes, an models, from stock, out of the box, to mild, an wild kustomz, yes an A game build off, so I just thought I would show what I'm bringing to the table, needs to be done in 30 days.

100_0882_zps5a3e48e1.jpg

Should be interesting I will be watching . I would love to get my hands on one of those 60 starliners ! Good luck just out of intrest how many models would you win? (If you win)!

Hi Doobie, well right now there re 6 of us involved, every one has till the 7th to enter there chance to win, so in answer it all depends on how many people enter, right now 6, so you would win all 6, well actually 5, wouldn't count yourself, and we're hoping there will be a 23 member panel to vote, but you know how that goes, no voting on your own build, no quiting, once your in, your in, if your not done, oh well, no changing your build, and no whinning, and or crying if you lose, we have everything, from Snap fast, to nascar, to rebuilders, to new kits, such as mine, I didnt like the grill so I entered the '60, tho I am the only one who has entered a new kit, goes with the territory I guess, no one wants to lose a good kit, to me it's just plastic, and they will make more......