Model Cars Magazine Forum

StraightlineModelrs reputation...

To Don Theune--

You know, to be completely fair, I stated previously that I wouldn't purchase your products. However, perhaps you do deserve the opportunity to sway my opinion of your resin castings. So, to be completely fair, I would like to view them in person and make up my own mind. Tell me, what model shows or contests or NNL's will you be selling your wares at so that I may view them in person? After all, as Darin as so aptly stated, your resin needs to be seen to see the quality of your work. So, as I understand you are located in PA, what shows will you be at?

Al Maciejewski

Uhmmmm, Darin, practice what you preach, OK?

Al Maciejewski

I believe I do. My full legal name, the one on my birth certificate, is the one i use as my board handle, which means I don't have to put it in the sig line. so what part of not practicing what I preach are you talking about?

Darin is correct about the mane ... or name! Read the forum rules.

And Jim, no more accusations or inflammatory remarks will be needed. All parties are now going to cool down and get back to the hobby we all enjoy!

This is a warning so you had better heed it!!! :evil:

Oops... Jim, you too had better read the rules and post your last name too!