Model Cars Magazine Forum

Take the pledge!

I hereby take a pledge to drop all commentary of any sort on the Reliable Resin Controversy. I am sick of it. I agree with Bob Paeth that this is a fun forum and it is the one I enjoy the most. :P And I will miss Zeb, too. :cry:

I challenge all other participants in the recent controversy to take the pledge too. All sides have presented their cases.

As Dr Evil said, "Zip it!" :twisted:

IF Marc and Don build

(or cast) a 1/24th scale model made by,

or cast from or for a MONOGRAM kit,

then I'll get on board with it!! :D

How about it Marc? "Just build something"... 1/24th scale!! :lol:

Anything specific you are looking for in that OTHER scale? Anything's possible if a business case can be made for it.

Anything specific you are looking for in that OTHER scale? Anything's possible if a business case can be made for it.

No particulars!! Build what you like.

Edit: If you are looking for a suggestion as to what to cast in/for 1/24th scale, how about the 1971 Plymouth Sattelite hood for the Revell GTX kit.

Guest roadkill2525

Im with this pledge too.

Mark, can you make a '69 429 Mustang for the Monogram kit and a 4 door '62 Bel Air for the AMT kit.

I hereby take a pledge to drop all commentary of any sort on the Reliable Resin Controversy. I am sick of it. I agree with Bob Paeth that this is a fun forum and it is the one I enjoy the most. :lol: And I will miss Zeb, too. :cry:

I challenge all other participants in the recent controversy to take the pledge too. All sides have presented their cases.

As Dr Evil said, "Zip it!" :twisted:

I'm In ................... Thank You all :lol:

Let's talk Models & show works

Don

(Gentlemen, please stand and remove your hats...)

I pledge allegiance to the spirit

of the Model Cars Magazine forum,

and to the intended use for which it stands,

one forum, under Gregg,

indivisible, with tolerance and

temperance for all.

(fireworks and the din of a brass band in the background)

There has been so much monkey poo flung with reckless abandon around here over the past week or so relative to Reliable Resins, I think it's time to change our Theune. (Not a shot at Don, just a simple play on words, 'kay?)

Like him and his products? Some do. Don't like him and his products? Some don't. Deal with it your own way, but just keep the feces outta da forum! (In my best Napoleon Dymanite: Gosh!)

I admit I don't build much. I spend my time working, spending what little time with my teenage son he'll allow, publishing a newlsetter, managing a web site and squeezing sleep and a model club meeting or two wherever there's room left. (Missing the MAMA meeting today because of work...)

I would love to "put up" when it comes to building, but the time is just not there right now. I have projects underway that I wish I could finish, because I know you guys would dig 'em. And more importantly, I would love to get them done so I can enjoy them in their finished form. Coming here and finding the bickerfests underway is disheartening and does harken back to my days spent at another site, which I now rarely frequent. For some of us who are pressed for time, it is the last thing we want to see. It reminds me of the contractor who deals with his material suppliers and subcontractors like a real man face to face, but when the project manager or superintendent walks in, he goes Jeckyll/Hyde and starts posturing for his boss, and treating you completely differently. I wonder how many of the bickerposts would be toned or worded differently if they were not given in front of an audience.

So yes, I do, to the best of my limited ability, pledge to keep it in perspective when I come here. No personal attacks, tolerance whenever possible, and a constructive contribution whenever posssible...

Are you attacking my attacking, Man!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

( for anyone seeing this who is humor impaired -It is a joke!)

Thank you all for taking the pledge. Gregg and Jairus are pleased.

Well your attack was little weak on the left side, and you need to keep your guard up, but other than that... :shock: :D 8)

group hug @ 6:00 PM?

No disrespect intended...but can I pick the group I have to hug?

There's a pretty long list, and none of them have ever posted here, if'n ya know what I mean. :wink:

Besides, I recently hugged Cruz at a club meeting, and I think that covers me for for now...I promise I'll do it again in another 45 years...right after I finish my Thunderbolt.