Model Cars Magazine Forum

Auto ID #100

Well spotted, Don. So are the door shut line at the front, and the proportions of the nose, now I look more closely. I think I might know what the other vehicle is. Superficially very similar though! Pretty cars, I think,

My guess is that it's a pix of a dealer or the factory and the yellow car is the even rarer coupe model.

I thought that but I couldn't match any pictures I found to those shut lines or specific 'B' pillar line. Hmmm. I'm glad this isn't the subject of the quiz (don't get ideas, Harry!)

Chris... this one may have been too easy! Way too many people got it right! :P

This week's car is a 1962-66 Willys Interlago Berlineta.

From wikipedia: The (Alpine) A108 was also produced in Brazil, thanks to an agreement with Willys-Overland. Renamed as Willys Interlagos, the model was built in three versions: berlineta, coupé, and convertible. The car also had a successful racing career. From 1962 to 1966, a total of 822 Interlagos were made in São Bernardo do Campo, São Paulo.

Who go it right:

mr chips

sjordan2

KingSix

Badluck 13

Draggon

DonW

patami

otherunicorn

MikeMc

customsrus

kennb

W-409

wisdonm

Gee Bee

mr moto

TheCreativeExplorer

matthijgrit

blunc

carsntrucks4you

Matt Bacon

realgone58

This was easy, because I have the same car in my archives of pictures to be used on Auto ID Quiz on another forum. :D

BTW: Is it possible to give a little hint for you, Harry, about one possible upcoming car? I might have one pretty good one....