thank you Mr. Greene

thanks Pat, Jake

thanks for keeping up on it Rodney

hey Brad, thanks for checking in, I appreciate it

thank you John and John!

thank you very much Ray

hey Chris, thanks bro, I'm tryin

I appreciate that Richard!

yea Glu, it does need some bead rolls! my luck I would just distort all of the tin now if I had one

thanks Micheal

hey Christopher, that's very kind of you, it was great to meet you as well and look forward to visiting again

thanks Bruce

hi Ray ol buddy, thanks so much man, haven't been able to work on it much lately, I am building a set of headers for a 1:1 69 GTX a friend is making into a gasser! gonna be cool!!

all ready has it Ray, the front end suspension is all new, its 1' 2" taller than stock LOL, he found the body in a fence row next to 2 cars that were burnt to the ground, thats why the right side looks the way it does, still a nice body though really for sitting in a fence row for years, he does beautiful restoration for a living, said he was tired of shiny and might leave it like it is and enjoy driving it, he has put the interior in it, will be a 440, 4 speed, tunnel ram with a slobbering cam

IMG_2082-vi.jpgIMG_2083-vi.jpgIMG_2084-vi.jpgIMG_2087-vi.jpgIMG_2088-vi.jpg

hi Ray, yea 3" all the way

thanks Chris, all way's enjoy a challenge, I can't wait to hear them!

thanks Jason, having a little fun with it

thanks Jonathan, I appreciate it

hey Randy, little change of pace, will be back on the Cuda when I get this project done, Thanks so much my friend

Wow.... that is soooooo F'in cool. I know guys in the Mopar community that would have seizures seeing that car modified like that but I think it's awesome!

You certainly know how to surround yourself with interesting projects!

hi John, all of the Mopar guys can relax, we aren't hurting it at all doing this, bolt another K member under the front and weld the pieces back in I cut out for the headers and no one would ever know it was like this, it needs inner fenders on the front any way due to some rust, if you notice we didn't even cut the upper control arm shock mounts, WHICH WOULD HAVE MADE THIS A LOT EASIER!! LOL thanks for the interest John

forgot to mention it is an old drag car, it was gutted inside with a terrible roll cage, and it had (Big Smoke) lettered in big letters down each door that you can see if you get the light just right

Edited by vintagedragfan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is absolutely amazing! The chassis is absolutely impressive even if you used a styrene motor, and then when you throw in the motor that you have created............just beyond belief!! Cant wait to see it finished.