Model Cars Magazine Forum

The Distinctive Motors shop truck is finished.

I wanted to see how well Katie can paint, so I gave her an open P.O. at the paint supplier, and the old shop truck. Here's what she did with it.

IMG_0233-vi.jpg

IMG_0234-vi.jpg

I scratched a rudimentary rear suspension so it would squat a bit with a trailer hooked up

IMG_0236-vi.jpg

So, what do you guys think? Has she redeemed herself as being more than just eye candy? Keep her on?

I wanted to see how well Katie can paint, so I gave her an open P.O. at the paint supplier, and the old shop truck. Here's what she did with it.

IMG_0233-vi.jpg

IMG_0234-vi.jpg

I scratched a rudimentary rear suspension so it would squat a bit with a trailer hooked up

IMG_0236-vi.jpg

So, what do you guys think? Has she redeemed herself as being more than just eye candy? Keep her on?

I had trouble seeing anything but URL in your original message...but then in my reply I removed the text after ".jpg" in each one. Anyone else have that problem?

Ya , just picked out the info needed , copied and pasted to view , I dont know what the extra #'s at the end were.....but on this kind of forum Brian can edit his original post removing the unwanted info , and re-submit ,then it should be ok.

When posting pics from Fotki on this site..........you have to go to the bottom of the pics and hit "Share Photo" then copy and paste that URL here.

At least that's the only way to get pics I have to show up here.

Also, you need a paid account............Fotki won't let you link them on free accounts. :D

Same here.... that first photograph looked like the actual truck. Did you shoot that outdoors? The lighting & shadows are dead-on. And the building in the background is incredible too.

VERY convincing build. You sure your not pulling our collective legs? :wink:

• 2 weeks later...