Model Cars Magazine Forum

The Official 2014 "All the Rest" Community Build-Extended to April 31st

mustang1989

Dang Jason! First off that's a great job to be able to finish something like this that can be transformed and all of the painted portions and details are all there. Secondly that's quite a show of pictures that you 've got there for this jewel. I feel for you on the winter coming back. At some point in the future I'll be moving my comfy bench location in the spare bedroom to the garage and that's gonna suck so I can partially identify with what you may be going through in regards to the weather.

Lastly, I want to thank you for being a part of this journey that I've embarked on here in this forum. At first I didn't know how the All the Rest GB was going to do but it looks like it held its own with the participation of all the good folks here who contributed to it. Thanks a mil Jason. Which pic would you like posted in the Completed Builds section? I'll get 'er posted as soon as you let me know.

Edited by mustang1989

Thanks! I wanted to cover everything, cause don't plan on transforming it...

As much as a pain this was, one of the pictures I found for reference, someone had added a ball joint to the neck and replaced the hands with articulated Gundam style hands. (The kit comes with closed fists, also. but those don't seem much use.)

I guess this picture is good, you can see everything, and it a good overall representation:

102_2643_zpswobugq2n.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hey Jason, I just realized I hadn't left any comments on your completed build, I apologize for that. I think it looks really good. I particularly like it in the GERWALK mode.

Joe, I don't think I will be able to submit any more work to the GBP before the deadline. I am currently working on a car that I had hoped to get done for NNL East in April, and I was hoping to maybe get in a second car in time for that.

Thanks again for starting this GBP. I found a lot of inspiration here, and had the most prolific year, model building wise, I have had in a really long time.

Edited by Danny Lectro