Model Cars Magazine Forum

Bellum, Fames, Victoria, And Mortis.

Why,Why,Why, do I like building one off kustomz so much, I just CRUSHED Victoria!!!!!but on a good note, I have a lead to another body, and I just got to thinking, without a frame/chassis, to Bellum, I gotta get a new kit, DOH!!!!!, so if I gotta do that, then like Victoria, to the back of the stove, for them, great note, I still have Mortis, and Fames, I gotta be nuts

Glad to see you unlocked this thread. I like what you're doing with these cars but reading comments is half the fun of a build thread. If you'd kept it locked, I wouldn't have looked again until you went Under Glass. B)

BTW, that '69 Riv front end looks better on the '67 Impala than it ever did on a Riv. I never liked the front end of that car (prolly because I consider the '66 front end perfect) until just now. B)

Edited by Snake45

Glad to see you unlocked this thread. I like what you're doing with these cars but reading comments is half the fun of a build thread. If you'd kept it locked, I wouldn't have looked again until you went Under Glass. B)

BTW, that '69 Riv front end looks better on the '67 Impala than it ever did on a Riv. I never liked the front end of that car (prolly because I consider the '66 front end perfect) until just now. B)

Thanx Richard, I just thought that grill would look so kewl, but I CRUSHED, well not really CRUSHED, more like snapped it, no worry tho, the grill made it, lol, just waiting for a response to my email about another body, sad part, found a '59 body, hard top, would be perfect to go with the '60, didn't find a '66 tho.

Edited by Gothicz House Of Kustomz

Very interesting build idea .. and really interesting things going on with each one!

I'm still watching too. As I've said before, you have a good eye for proportions and mods that flow well. Lots of original and unusual ideas here.

Thanx guys, I'm trying to do different mods for each one, so they become unique, in there own way, but at the same time not so far, that each become unrealistic, if that makes sense.

KK, did some engine work, just about ready for Pearl Black Base, pre drilled for plug wires, and scratch built header flanges, and yep that is a scratch built intake, dual carb set up, will have a pair of resin Holley 1250 double pumper's, still need to pre drill for all the brackets, OH DOH! this is the '60 Impala engine, but I have some house chores to do before I get to play, will also have a kustom air cleaner, and scratch built heders, so yea a lil ways to go yet, the engine will match the car, Black with chrome purple accents. thanx every one.

100_3232_zpstta5mjbm.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Ok just a small update on Fames, down to 2 wheel choices, and got the ride hight figured, so thought I would see which ones ya guys think would look best, now remember she will be pearl black, with a wicked purple kandy over that,

These will have a 3 way spinner:

Picture%20015_zpsjr8auwk2.jpg

Picture%20014_zpsbjzkjzks.jpg

A tru timeless klassic:

Picture%20018_zpskq9pmmsc.jpg

Picture%20016_zpsjopedezm.jpg

Edited by Gothicz House Of Kustomz

Guess I should mentioned, the #1 set will be opened from behind, yea so ya will see thru the spokes, so dont be shy, lets hear what ya all got.

Ok so I get to digg'n around and find these, find all 4 too, SCORE! use on another car right? thanx CHIP! so I'm gonna fix it, can I ? it will look brand new, but just thought I would show ya, before I do:

Picture%20019_zpsa7ru68zo.jpg

Picture%20020_zpsfu0zrcwu.jpg