Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dec. Issue

I had not checked my mailbox in about a week and a half and when I did, I had both the SA and Model Cars mag in there. I will tell you this much, the SA issue is a lot more interesting this month, lots of how-tos and Mr. Cruz has a really cool feature on painting that I really enjoyed. Don't worry Gregg, I also enjoyed the MCM also! :rolleyes:

jeez are you slow or something today harry?

>Posted at 5:42 PM???

for one thing, looks to me like it was posted at 15:42 which you might otherwise know of as 3:42 pm

second, i believe he may have been referring to a different post, posted earlier in the day, instead of the current post, which would make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

and don koolkat said it best: My mag ships in plastic sleeves, no reports of damage ever.

better take a break harry...talking to too many empty chairs.

I've never actually had the priviledge of holding a single copy of this magazine. With the cross-border premium I guess our lhs and bookstores don't think it's worthwhile. Sure am enjoying the forum though. As for sa, my biggest disappointment was the sea change that occured about ten years ago, leaving the magazine basically an empty shell at first. I buy the odd one but more often find a quick scan at the magazine rack will suffice, especially this last year with so much repetition.

mike

Complain all you want about the December Issue..

I just got the Jan Issue from my LHS..

Money well spent.. :D

"O" Wait. it's March now?

Cant wait for the March issue..

Should be just around the corner.

The one after the other Corner.

Still, Money spent well.. :)

No Complaints.