Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hey guys hoping U can help me as a part of my collecting hobby I also collect photos of truck dashes ( both standard & modified) this is just part of my attempt to set up a transport museum here in Australia and it doesn't matter if they're U.S., european or whatever trucks as long as they R dash boards so I'm asking can U all help me out by taking photos or searching through U'r extensive collection of photos and e-mailing them to me, these will also go onto my Photo Bucket site with U'r name as acknoldgement of the person who took the photo.

Dingo B)

To Justin and everyone else who wishes to help me these are real truck dashboards I'm chasing and as I said it can be Yanky trucks, European, whatever it doesn't matter as long as they are good photos that can be expanded and placed on display in a future Transport Museum in my home state.

Dingo B)

Just in case U can't read the small print ( I applogise for that I don't know wot went wrong) I'm after real truck dashboards and it's will at first go onto my photobucket album before being printed of onto large photo A5 size prints to hang on a wall of a transport museum I'm hoping to set up here in my home town or state (any country town). The museum is to honour the transport industry not only in Australia but around the world for it's effort in getting stuff to the people of the this planet (the Third Rock from the Sun) and to all who have given their lives in doing so.

Dingo B)

Dingo,

Anything you find on the web would look really bad by the time it was blown up to A5 size. Contact the Manufacturers you may find yourself pleasently surprised what they might send you.

Vince I'm not looking for Truck dashes of the net, wot I'm after is for people who maybe kind enough to go around the truck stops and take photos of dashes of trucks out on the road. There R some great custom dashboards out there and I have found a few here, as for tranfering them via e-mail if they're don't right and in jpeg they should turn out great no matter how big they're blown up to. I can get standard dashes from the dealers no worried but as I said that's not wot I'm after. I will also later on be chasing photos of semi-trailers as well BUT that's later on.

Dingo B)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...