Model Cars Magazine Forum

71 Cuda, all aluminum hemi

vintagedragfan

Bill those wheels are AWESOME !!!

thanks Tyrone, I appreciate it bro!

lol but he should put a little copy right on the back of the wheeel in the mold that says vintagedragfan or vdf that way we keep in mind who helped us out with these awesome wheels.

thanks Jake, might have to think about doing some thing like that

You know, over the past couple of months I have tried to spend less time on the computer and more free time at the workbench getting projects done, but when you do that you miss these jaw-dropping, mind boggling builds. Bill this build is beyond speechless. I can't wait to see more.

Just Joined, just found this article, Now I'm just going to throw everything away!!! Man that is some GREAT work Bill!!!! I agree with Corey those wheels are AWESOME! Your motor work is totally off the hook. I've never seen such attention to the work you've done! I can't wait to see more!!!

Stace B)

They really are amazing man.

Corey

You know, over the past couple of months I have tried to spend less time on the computer and more free time at the workbench getting projects done, but when you do that you miss these jaw-dropping, mind boggling builds. Bill this build is beyond speechless. I can't wait to see more.

Corey thanks Bro!!

hey Wayne I know what you mean, hard to get any work done sitting at the computer! lol thanks for looking in!!

I can't say anything that hasn't already been said. Well, without Gregg or Harry grabbing me by the throat that is. It is almost a shame to think all of your work is going to be surrounded by plastic. Very nice!!

BTW, if those wheels are to be cast, I would be interested in a set or two.

BEAUTIFUL WORK BILL!!!

hi Les, yea it will have a little bit of plastic, but I think it'll be ok, thanks!

thank you Ira!!

Just Joined, just found this article, Now I'm just going to throw everything away!!! Man that is some GREAT work Bill!!!! I agree with Corey those wheels are AWESOME! Your motor work is totally off the hook. I've never seen such attention to the work you've done! I can't wait to see more!!!

Stace B)

Wow, how the heck did I miss this? that engine is AMAZING! and those wheels look perfect.

hi Stace, welcome to the forum, thanks for the kind words!

Billy, its hard to see everything that is on this huge forum, thats for sure, thank you