Model Cars Magazine Forum

1969 Camaro Pro Mod w.i.p updates 03/06/2011

tyrone

###### Tyrone, I just might have to start hating you :lol: ,(just kidding!), your builds are some of the best I've seen on either MCM or SA forums, when I get done with the Nova (if it turns out good enough)my next build that I'm planning on is going to be a nitrous GTO, & I will be using you builds as inspiration on it (not to mention probably coping it pretty much :) ). What do you have planned next?

thanks, I appreciate it, I got the rest of the lines for the dry sump put on and I got come more of the interior details done, I got some new decals from slixx, the other day,the new drag decal sheets are awesome, the Sonnys decal, the racepak, and koni decals are all on there, more to come and thanks for looking comments questions welcome..

001-56.jpg

002-59.jpg

004-67.jpg

009-45.jpg

011-40.jpg

021-22.jpg

thanks, I appreciate it, I got the rest of the lines for the dry sump put on and I got come more of the interior details done, I got some new decals from slixx, the other day,the new drag decal sheets are awesome, the Sonnys decal, the racepak, and koni decals are all on there, more to come and thanks for looking comments questions welcome..

009-45.jpg

I followed this build on another forum. Outstanding work as always. What is the Koni dial on the passenger side of the interior?

Thanks for the comments fellas I get all my hoses from protech they have the best stuff out there in my opinion, the koni box is for the electric coil over shocks, alot of the pro mods have this set up here's a pic and thanks for following along guys.

20892420-882-Koni-Elec-Shocks.jpg

This has got to be one of the most beautifull pro mod models I've seen in years... I'm in love with it :angry:

Checking out the gearbox you posted... Love the way it looks, but... I have no idea what those valves (or are they switches?)are supposed to be/do/whatever. Could you explain the way this works in 1:1? Just a fewwords will do... :(

Checking out the gearbox you posted... Love the way it looks, but... I have no idea what those valves (or are they switches?)are supposed to be/do/whatever. Could you explain the way this works in 1:1? Just a fewwords will do... :(

Those are the air shifter buttons. Those big cylinders on top of the transmission are what actually shifts it.

Thanks for the comments fellas, I got a little work done on this one last night, I got the sensors done on the headers and got the coil wired and mounted on the firewall. The front end is ready to go, I got the holes done for the headers, I decided to scribe the louvers on the rear quarters, and put on another coat of primer, I'm still not sure on the color I like the red like Tamo's ride but I saw this one the other day and I like it also, what do you guys think??? If I do go with the blue it will still have the yenko stripes, thanks for looking and comments welcome.

002-60.jpg

005-63.jpg

007-59.jpg

009-47.jpg

008-56.jpg

carblue.jpg

IMG_1058.jpg

Edited by tyrone