Model Cars Magazine Forum

Thanks guys, I figured that people put a sbc in just about any thing why not a big block ford in a chevy B)

The interior shots are bad, I tried to take better ones but it just didn't happen, it has a 58 corvette dash and tuck and roll out of half round.

the rear grill is from a 57 chevy custom grill that I narrowed and molded in and added floating bars and I extended the fenders down to flow a little bit better I fixed the wheels so they are not leaning any more and fitted the hubcaps a little bit better.

Thanks again!

A Ford engine in a Chevy? BLASPHEMY!! SACRILEGIOUS!

LOL! Read my mind! To each his own, I suppose... ;)

Anyhow, the truck looks GREAT! Excellent job on the chop and other mods, and that color just never gets old to me...looks perfect with the chrome and the white bits here and there. The midget and trailer look awesome behind the truck as well! B)

I give it two thumbs and two big toes up! Thanks for sharing!

So what I gather is it's ok to put a chevy mill in any and every automobile, but a ford in some thing and to the gallows with him. :lol:

That's because Ford engines are basically boat anchors compared to righteous CHEVY mills! That's why you see so many rods with Chevy power between the rails. Hey, if Matt wants a Ford slug in his Chevy, I guess that just makes it safer to haul the trailer - He doesn't have to worry about it going fast enough to lose control of the rig! :lol:

(It IS a great looking model!)