Model Cars Magazine Forum

i got it to work

Glen

my GMC pick upHPIM0263.jpg

HPIM0267.jpg

This used to be a lifted 4x4 and now my first attempt at custom body work and suspension. It has shaved door handles and tailgate skin, corvette seats and ford lightning suspension front and back. Not to sure how to do the body grafting but when i get brave enough it will get an escalade front clip. i will post more soon.HPIM0266.jpg

Dave,

I don't know how you did it but thank you for posting Glen's pics. I tried and tried to fix his posting, even copied and pasted your posting into his message and it still didn't work... So, things will stay as they are.

Glen, nice start on that truck and I look forward to seeing future progress on this project. As for posting pictures, please read the instructions Gregg posted for additional pictures.

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1356

Thank you, Jairus

thank you for all the help guys and to gowjobs for posting my pics. I was using the link to upload my pics and i don't know why it did not work so i will try again.HPIM0265.jpg

Hmmm...........when I preview your quote text here.....the pics shows up :?

Maybe it's your browser or ISP that's causing trouble? :?