Model Cars Magazine Forum

'67 Chevelle SS 396

Shelby 427 1965

This was my first time venturing into 1/25. I had put it off forever, since all my others are 1/24 and I wanted them to match. But I bit the bullet anyway, and the difference is minuscule really. This definitely ain't the greatest but hey, first for everything. First time doing bare metal foil window trims too.. I normally freehand paint them. Don't have any outdoor photos, it's gone midnight haha. Maybe tomorrow. :)

8348039966_e69c17ba4e_b.jpg
8348040382_075984641b_b.jpg

8348040230_4d46d1879f_b.jpg
My work desk really needs a tidy too.
8346981973_742a44f82d_b.jpg

Gonna post another build I did, a Mugen CRX and then that'll do for tonight.

Comments and criticisms appreciated, cheers!

- Tomo

Great looking Chevelle. I have had this kit in my collection since the first issue. It's somewhere in the garage with about 200 more built, started and unbuilts. Some day I hope to have my own space to build and store models. By the way, your build space is very tidy compared to mine, and I just cleaned up.

Great job on the 67 Tomo! YOu did a good job on the Bare Metal Foil for as first timer as well. It takes some practice to really be comfortable with BMF but your work looks like it was a seasoned pro. Can't wait to see what you do next.

By the way....if my workbench were that tidy I'd be a happy camper :D