Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell, lets see a kit of this

Haters... just wait til the Play-Doh flares dry on my 5-Hour Energy themed Pontiac Aztec, then you'll see.

LOL, what a mess! Mountain Dew bottle and dollar store mini shopping basket included.

I don't get the Monster obsession. Seriously, type "monster energy tattoo" into google image search and see what I mean.

That car MUST belong to this guy. :lol:

images_zps61018179.jpg

JamesW, if you notice, he doesn't just have one huge honking Monster tattoo on his face, he has two: The second one is on his cheek. Great life decisions being made. I mean, I don't remember kids at my school getting Jolt Cola tattoos. What the hell...

I don't get the Monster obsession. Seriously, type "monster energy tattoo" into google image search and see what I mean.

Possibly a dearth of parental guidance ?? Combined with adolescent angst, confusion and a desperate need to identify with something, anything, and marketing is always there for you ???... :huh:

tumblr_mawdxwHyaN1qa931co1_500.png

Edited by Ace-Garageguy

JamesW, if you notice, he doesn't just have one huge honking Monster tattoo on his face, he has two: The second one is on his cheek. Great life decisions being made. I mean, I don't remember kids at my school getting Jolt Cola tattoos. What the hell...

Seen that. Too much stupidity in the world these days. He must not have gotten enough hugs as a youngin. LOL

Huh.

So this is what 20 GALLONS OF BONDO looks like. Guess Autozone must have had a sale or something.

Skull being used as an exhaust tip is actually pretty cool, the rest of the car should be hailed as a monument to how NOT to "pimp your ride".

So tragic, even the great poet Homer wouldn't write about it.

A bone-stock 98 626 isn't worth $1500. And customizing (as anyone knows, even going back to the customizing heyday of the 50's and 60's) just decreases the resale value of a car. Might as well just sell it for parts or scrap.

dumb people think this stuff adds value to a car...