Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell, lets see a kit of this

I don't remember kids at my school getting Jolt Cola tattoos. What the hell...

Yea no kidding. A couple kids at my school had Jolt backpacks, and maybe even a Jolt lightning bolt bumper sticker, but that was about it. Jolt was at least drinkable!

I see the Florida tags, but I gotta wonder where exactly it is. That looks like something some kid out in B.F.E. would think was cool (Where they probably also think Monster Energy is cool...) . I will admit I grew in a small town and there were plenty of beasts like this running around, but since I now live in a heavily populated part of the country where kids have something to do in their spare time, I don't see nearly as many here. That's just pure small town boredom setting in right there.

Wow. That is pretty horrendous.

However, perhaps Revell could something like the attached as a suh-weet custom option for their forthcoming '57 BelAir ragtop! Yes, it is [was?] a '57 BelAir 4dht...

Other than the difference in years between the base car and the "custom" parts, there's really not much difference between that and some of the more tasteless customs of the 50's and 60's... Modern Grecian, anyone??!!?!?

Earl-wilson-1947-studebaker-modern-greci

Earl-wilson-1947-studebaker-modern-greci

.... and to all the haters of monster i drink it everyday along with rockstar,amp and shockwave ....

The ingredients include carbonated water, sucrose, glucose, citric acid, natural flavors, taurine, sodium citrate, color added, panax ginseng root extract, l-carnitine, caffeine, sorbic acid, benzoic acid, niacinamide, sodium chloride, glucuronolactone, inositol, guarana seed extract, pyridoxine, hydrochloride, sucralose, riboflavin, maltodextrin, cyanocobalamin

So you're into like, carbonated suger-water with a little other junk and a whole lot of caffeine, and even more empty hype? Cool. Not hatin', just sayin'...

The ingredients include carbonated water, sucrose, glucose, citric acid, natural flavors, taurine, sodium citrate, color added, panax ginseng root extract, l-carnitine, caffeine, sorbic acid, benzoic acid, niacinamide, sodium chloride, glucuronolactone, inositol, guarana seed extract, pyridoxine, hydrochloride, sucralose, riboflavin, maltodextrin, cyanocobalamin

So you're into like, carbonated suger-water with a little other junk and a whole lot of caffeine, and even more empty hype? Cool. Not hatin', just sayin'...

If all that was poured into the ground, the EPA would fence it off.

i guess i do . and i'm not gonna change for no one .

I

So lots of fake garbage. I have coworkers that drink that junk, I'll stick w/ coffee, OJ and water....

My issue with Monster is not so much that its gross and I don't care for it, as it is that it's silly to brand everything with Monster logos (unless you're a race car or celebrity that's getting big bucks to don the Monster logo in public).

My issue with Monster is not so much that its gross and I don't care for it, as it is that it's silly to brand everything with Monster logos (unless you're a race car or celebrity that's getting big bucks to don the Monster logo in public).

People think that they are cool by doing it, its the trendy thing to do, and thats what all these energy drinks are, just a trend, people drink them becasue they think that its the cool thing to do.

They all taste like piss to be honest, the only energy drink I have in the past drank is Full Throttle, the blue one, I forget the name.

I have not had one in I think over three years, I would drink one sometimes while working 3rd shift when soda was just not helping,

I will stick to drinking coke and mountain dew

Edited by martinfan5

There's only one drink that should have a whole lifestyle built around it.

And that drink is whiskey.

+1. My company has plenty of Jameson, Laphroaig, Johnny Walker, etc in the kitchen (along w/ a fully stocked beer fridge) for happy hour and after hours consumption...

Wow! Finally something that isn't slathered in two feet thick syrupy clear coat and everyone hates the finish... :lol: I've seen some weird stuff done to cars in my time butt this is just a bit too ugly for mortal words!! :wub: It must be the work of some sort of "Car gods" who personally imparted the knowledge of this Monstrosity!! The owner should have rolled this in and collected on the Cash For Clunkers program! If the government would have used this "vehicle" as a poster child the Cash For Clunkers program may have been a success. Surely the "builder's" name will be right up there with the likes of Barris and all the other great car customizers this world has known, it's just a shame who ever did this got their "custom carreer" started about 50 or 60 years late.

Edited by Skip

Thats just plain ugly why would u even build it thats like pimpin out a calvier

Hey don't diss us Cavalier guys. At least most of us know our car would look stupid with a chop top. :lol: Just playin'. I had to say something on that one cause I got one.

Hey don't diss us Cavalier guys. At least most of us know our car would look stupid with a chop top. :lol: Just playin'. I had to say something on that one cause I got one.

im sorry i was given one before and turned around and sold that throw away cat y would u put money into one there not worth it i hate wen people make them sound like pissed off bubble bees

I get that people do stupid things that ten foot wings and stupid ridiculous sounding exhausts. But there is certainly nothing wrong with a nice set of wheels and a high quality stereo. (And by that I mean really clean sounding). Mine is an 04 with the ecotec motor and I find that it is a very practical and dependable car. But I do understand the sentiment and where the original post was rooted. I can see putting this much money into a car but, not wasting it in the manner of this 626,

Edited by Skydime