Model Cars Magazine Forum

wharehouse / body shop building

jerseyjunker1

i made this building to sit in the junkyard dio like the farmhouse. i don't plan on doing much more to it except i am going to ad fixed doors that are in the up position and some signs and fix some things like windows.i made it out of real clay bricks painted and aged to look like its been there awhile. it is very heavy. the soda cases in the building are d.m. coke cases that i repainted aged and made empty bottles and flavored sodas. i was selling them on ebay for awhile a few years ago.the building is a wharehouse that is sometimes used to do body and is not equiped except for cars in need of work.who knows maybe someday i will have the time to actually finish it. lord willing and the creek don't rise.lol

Captured2009-4-1100003.jpg

Captured2009-4-1100001.jpg

Captured2009-4-1100000.jpg

FLAVOREDSODA8.jpg

FLAVOREDSODA4.jpg

FLAVOREDSODA5.jpg

FLAVOREDSODA2.jpg

FLAVOREDSODA3.jpg

• 2 months later...

The Popo casese and the pop machine look gret, Where did you get the Pop machine that opens by the way? and are you still seiing the aged and weathered emptys and crates?

wow, I really should read my posts before I hit send... and I should learn not to send messages right after I have just got up..LOL sorry for the Typo's