Model Cars Magazine Forum

west coast precision diecast pro street - 1

jerseyjunker1

Nice build,

I wish I had picked up some of those WCP cars when they were selling the defective ones. I have a few good ones but don't want to tear them up, not yet anyway,lol

AzTom

Tom

west coast is having a sale right now. i believe a lot of the cars are selling for $45.00 each plus shipping.

ok!! i just found out that the sale is over. but not for us. i will give you the link to the ebay site.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1959-Impala-Convertible-In-Harbor-Blue-DDS-89-/380223181034?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item58871150ea

you will see a 1959 harbor blue convertable at $89.00 with free shipping. but if you contact the seller and tell them manny told you to contact them about getting the sale price of $45.00 + shipping. the cars they have an abundance of right now are as follows and remember these cars are the daily driver series and can have some paint flaws or be missing a part or two.they are not perfect cars. great for customs or as they are.

#1--1959 chevy impala convertable in harboe blue=$45.00 + ship

#2--1961 chevy twilight turqoise convertable=$45.00 + ship

note!! you can buy a case of either of these two cars that would be 4 cars all the same model and color for $160.00 + shipping

1961 chevy corona cream convertable= $45.00 + ship

1961 chevy arbor green convertable= $45.00 + ship