Model Cars Magazine Forum

Cadillac Ambulance, Johan

Another great old Johan kit done curbside and pretty much like the box illustration. Exterior paint is Sikkens with Humbrol for the interior, windows are acetate (with BMF stripes) and tyres are Modelhaus. The fire extinguisher is from my parts box and I added a few other details to the interior.

One day it will get an appropriate number plate, or so I said when I finished it 5 years ago.

ddb628845b2f30b497_zps2762eca7-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

ab80393ec56eaba2b0_zps36116150-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

33ab8d551aafb1924f_zpsb2e4bcdb-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

2980799469d394d4c4_zps7a3cf8c5-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Edited by peekay

Man oh man... I don't know what to say anymore. You are truly a master craftsman.

The only thing I would have done differently is to paint the roof white. I think a red ambulance with white roof looks cool. But that's only personal taste. Your model is, like all your models, practically perfect! Keep 'em coming, they are all just beautiful.

Man oh man... I don't know what to say anymore. You are truly a master craftsman.

The only thing I would have done differently is to paint the roof white. I think a red ambulance with white roof looks cool. But that's only personal taste. Your model is, like all your models, practically perfect! Keep 'em coming, they are all just beautiful.

I agree with Harry. That sure is one beautiful build!