Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #37 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

Is this a real Bugatti? Is that a real swimming pool behind it? Are those real trees behind the pool? Is this really happening? :D

The answer FRIDAY!

You'd think I'd know, since i was either staring at this one or one alot like it Sunday at Blackhawk! But nope, no guess...

:( Ok HARRY,your really pullin some stuff now.Just because I'm growin leery of how you work, I'll go with model this time.Not cause it doesn't look real(It surely does) But It's time you changed your tactics, so I'm figurin nows the time, unless your usin phic,pshyc,sico, unless your playin mind games! you got me on this one kiddo!

I say real. The drivers side window is rolled about half way down. I'm not shure if windows can be modeld that way though. :rolleyes:

Welcome aboard Jeff!

Pocher's are noted for their roll up windows. :angry: There are certain giveaways to this one though..............

Ahh! I got one right!

One of the giveaways for me was the headlights not quite lined up parallel to each other. Particularly the one on the passenger side seems to "tilt up" somewhat.

I doubt a real Bugatti worth millions would have such an error like that, but millionaires can be eccentric! :lol: