Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell 77 GMC wrecker truck

greymack

Anyone open their kit yet? I opened mine last night and the entire chrome tree was missing! :wacko: Time to send out for a new one!

that happened to me one time in my Earnhardt kits and i called em up and asked and they said look closer we didnt chrome some of them...so you may want to take a second look in there and find the parts?

its funny but it happens! :lol:

Oh I checked haha, and the tree is not there. The tree includes the grille and wheels, among some other parts, and those are nowhere to be found! :lol:

Oh I checked haha, and the tree is not there. The tree includes the grille and wheels, among some other parts, and those are nowhere to be found! :lol:

it looks like your missing parts then?

Hence why I sent an e-mail to Revell about it. (Wasn't sure how to put in the entire parts tree into the online form thingy).

they will probably end up telling you to take it back and get an exchange on it ...pending on whether the store will accept...if not you will probably have to buy another kit

Sucks cause it's a local (well 2 hours away local) store and they only had the one kit in stock when I bought it (course I know the owner so it might not be as bad getting an exchange if he gets another in stock). Hopefully they can send the tree though.

Edited by Jordan White

Did Revell correct the grille in this reissue? I have the orange version of this kit and the grille looks like a mixture of Chevy and GMC parts. Other than that, it is a great kit. I don't mind that the engine is molded into the cab. After all, iT is a snap together kit!

Hey Most the times GMC parts will fit a Chevy.Or vice-virsa Edited by Austin T

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...