Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dodge Magnum

Cesar Bossolani

Thanks guys!!!

so, after the future you used clear coat?, ....mmm, didnt knew that, LOL B)

Yes I did used. Check the results... Bad shots but We could see.

magnum_50.jpg

Now I can do some effects.

magnum_51.jpg

I used Tamiya CF, to brake light is baremetal covered with clear red.

magnum_49.jpg

I hope you like it!

Thanks to see

Cesar

Edited by Cesar Bossolani

Guest Sickfish

Well it's about time! You took 2 whole weeks just to put some wires & little pulleys on it?! I could've done this in 2 hours  Lol! No, just jokes bro.... The Hemi is Superb!  I love it bro! It look's so REAL!  I think if you make a little key & ignition for steering column the Hemi will start up!  Lol! I'm dying to see the Magnum finished bro!  Lol!

Cheers bro, Cliffo! 

• 1 month later...
Guest Sickfish

Bro that stereo system is KILLER!! Did you buy all the equipment or did you make/cast them yourself?? I have extra idea, you should add Guitar amplifier & the guitar that come's in the kit, that would be cool  It could be a musician's car? Lol!

Cheers bro, Cliffo!

Thanks guys for kinda of words!!!

Cliffo, Danilo got guitar and I don't know where it was... Someday I'll find... LOL!!! My lil' Dark Knight!!!

Guys, about audio parts...Small speakers was casted from Aoshima set purchased a few years ago in Japan... Subwoofer and amps was casted from Jada or Maisto, or so a long time ago...

AOS04311_MED.jpg

Now I'm going to the my workbench and later I'll post more!!!

Cesar

Guest Sickfish

Bro excellent idea, with white glue, for detailed dash! I was going to do this with Chally dash 

Yes I have seen those Aoshima parts/wheel packs! I am getting some stuff from PartsBox that I ordered yesterday, including lots of stereo equipment 

Keep up the good work bro, you're on a roll!

Cheers Cliffo 

PS: Your "Dark Knight" need's more HotWheels  Lol!

Nice mate, it's easy and safe to do... I'd used white glue for those things a few years ago. Yes, I'm on a roll!!! LOL!! I re-start my build yesterday... I'm boosted now!!! Vacations!!! About "DK", yes... he need's, actually stay away of my workbench!!! LOL!!! I'm trying to keep organized to won't lost more things...

Cheers!

Cesar