Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real Or Model #12 Finished!

Real or Model?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Real or Model?

• Real
    • Model

After careful consideration for 2 days, reading other thoughts, I think it's real. The camber/tire issues are easily explained by the fact that if this is real, it's in a static pose off the racetrack in a studio; the wheel camber is set for a circle track racer that's pulling high-G's in the corners. The way the tires are minimally scuffed doesn't look like something on a model either. My first thought was real, and the more I look the more I'm convinced it's real.

That's my final answer, for one million dollars.

:(

After careful consideration for 2 days, reading other thoughts, I think it's real. The camber/tire issues are easily explained by the fact that if this is real, it's in a static pose off the racetrack in a studio; the wheel camber is set for a circle track racer that's pulling high-G's in the corners. The way the tires are minimally scuffed doesn't look like something on a model either. My first thought was real, and the more I look the more I'm convinced it's real.

That's my final answer, for one million dollars.

:)

I took a day and a half to make my decision and it was for all the same reasons. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that! :):(

I'm going with real because I am about to start a model of one of those cars. If that's a 1/25 model then I now have a benchmark to try to reach. It looks like a 1:1 non-running display car. If it's a model, then it could be a bigger scale top end diecast model or something.

Thanks,