Model Cars Magazine Forum

06 Dodge Magnum

Rick Schmidt

Started a new Interceptor unit tonight. This time instead of a 300 she's a Magnum. Its gonna be a basic Midknight Interceptor With a Turbine and all the goodies of the first Interceptor. Also going to Make use of the fact that Maggies Rear hatch opens. Gonna redo a Mars Rover toy I have to Look more like a Unmanned wheeled Drone. Right now it fits in the rear of the car with a slight mod to the car that's not really a mod I folded down the rear seat

S7300832.jpg

Aww aint the Little drone cute ???

S7300833.jpg

Fits like a glove

S7300834.jpg

Edited by midknightx5

Bodine I really appreciate the offer I would kinda like to see a pic or two of the nose and tail of yours ( where I'm sure the differences lie in an SRT and one like yours ) that way I could see how much difference is there and if I wanna base model this one a bit. As for the Engine She's not going to be your typical Magnum. I seriously doubt theres any reference pics to the way shes's going to be built hehehe

Got a bit more done on the car tonight. The front grilles are open now. No sense in putting a Turbine under the hood if it don't look any different So I opened the grilles to expose the Intake A look that worked in the 300s and should work fine here to especially since she has a different intake on there. Also Got the front of the car modified to accept the Turbine. Had to remove some of the chassis so it would fit and the blank area that was behind the grille.

S7300848.jpg