Model Cars Magazine Forum

32 Ford A/SR - FINISHED

Small update.

I just finished the frontaxle on this ride...

Now it´s time for the engine build...Hemi and Hilborn. Unfortunatly I have not found a good Hilborn setup, so I think I have to scratchbuild one... <_< ...then cast it in resin of course.

here is some pics. of the axle...

framvagn2.jpg

framvagn4.jpg

framvagn3.jpg

/ Rick

Rickard,

I think I finally figured out why your work is always so impressive. Your paint work appears to be impeccable, no orange peel, nothing that "gives away" the fact that it's 1/25th scale AND it looks like little 1/25th scale men have assembled it with 1/25th scale tools. There is never a mar, never an errant drop of glue, rub-through on the paint, finishes always seem accurate to 1:1, scale and details are always spot-on, etc... I love it!

Rickard,

I think I finally figured out why your work is always so impressive. Your paint work appears to be impeccable, no orange peel, nothing that "gives away" the fact that it's 1/25th scale AND it looks like little 1/25th scale men have assembled it with 1/25th scale tools. There is never a mar, never an errant drop of glue, rub-through on the paint, finishes always seem accurate to 1:1, scale and details are always spot-on, etc... I love it!

I could use a few of those highly skilled scale workers over here. I totally agree with Scott. Every little detail, and there are many, are spot-on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...