Model Cars Magazine Forum

59 caddy

zaina

Beautiful build. So crisp and tidy. Very sharp execution of this kit. Your paint is awesome!

You have also just reminded me to contact the seller on eBay who still needs to send me this kit. I paid £25 for mine, which is way over the odds, but they're rare in Europe. Now I've seen what can be done with them, I'd say it's money well spent!

• 2 weeks later...

Another fine build Andy. You do such great work. I think I'm gonna have to get another one of these kits. I built one waaaaay back when they first came out, but it didn't come out this nice. My skills have improved a bunch since this kit came out so I'm thinkin I can do it up right just like you did. Great job.

Just another example of the impact a well-executed factory stock build can have. It may have Jeep paint, but on that car it looks like it might have been part of the firemist collection of colors available back then. Nice job!

Thanks again everyone for the kind words. It's comments like these that keep me goin and strive to do better. Took it to a show a couple weeks ago and took home third place in box stock and also best interior in show.