Model Cars Magazine Forum

• 2 weeks later...

Cockpit is finally coming together! This is really a pain to get it in with epoxy. Thank goodness it is white metal and photo etched. I can clean up the outside with a Q-tip and acetone even after it has hardened.

cockpit2_zps26f0ccf8.jpg

cockpit1_zps8db822ac.jpg

Pete,

Please post any one page of the instruction sheet-you must have to be Carnac to figure it out...

Cato -

Carnac, no, just patient. Rather than posting a page, which would be hard to see(the instructions are 11" X 17") here is the company web site, customer service. At the bottom is a link to download a PDF of the instructions. http://imcth.co.jp/english/support/ With High-speed internet it takes about 5 minutes to down load them

It is a very high definition PDF so as you zoom in, the resolution on the pictures gets much clearer. The first thing I did with these instructions in down load them to a 10" tablet. My tired old eyes don't work as well as they once die so being able to zoom in on one step, makes this work a lot better.

The company did a very nice job on the instructions but not every thing goes together in exactly the order they show. I have had to backtrack a couple of times to get this right. This is really one challenging kit!

Edited by Pete J.

• 1 month later...

The company did a very nice job on the instructions but not every thing goes together in exactly the order they show. I have had to backtrack a couple of times to get this right. This is really one challenging kit!

Except for the nice instructions, it sounds just like a Pocher................... :wacko: