Model Cars Magazine Forum

KW K-123 and post trailer

she's done [for the most part, still undecided on adding the visor, and have to paint the horn openings], a lot of orange paint went on this one, lol. trailer has wood flooring and walls [doll house flooring and balsa for the sides], I also forgot to sand the tire tread, and have a few things I am not happy with, but as a whole, i'm pleased with it. hope you all like it.

photo_zps863aff25.jpg

photo_zpsd5386927.jpg

photo_zpsddb94b39.jpg

photo_zps926fd459.jpg

photo_zps3e327c15.jpg

photo_zps3b7e97ee.jpg

photo_zps453bb9b9.jpg

photo_zps3181913a.jpg

photo_zps3d25b999.jpg

photo_zpsddadbd1b.jpg

Oh, Man...That was quick....Excellent work, as I've said, before.....Love this one.....The orange is just awesome.....Looks great as is, to me....The "visorless" look, that is...If that's even a word......I'd love to see some pics of this thing, outside.....Looks great on the shelf, too....Love the peeps sitting on the flatbed......Again, great work, my friend.....

Edited by kilrathy10

JT, was hoping to get some outside shots as the sun is out, but still have too much snow on the ground and it's sort of windy, so couldn't find a good 'spot' without fear of ruining it, lol.

thanks for the positive comments :)

This is really nice. I also like is being without the visor - seems more fitting for a fleet truck. The wood in the trailer is a nice touch along with the "drivers" name on the door. ;)

Now I know why JT's last build was blue, someone else has cornered the orange paint market :P

I want to get this KW kit and build the same now !