Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell '41/'43 Willys Pickup Gasser

My Hobby Shop ordered the Revell and the Monogram but they haven't arrived yet-- I've been waiting for these kits for a long time (early 90's)- the only problem is they'll cost 40 bucks! OUCH. I want 10 of them but I won't spend that. I do have a bunch of R/c new in box stuff I'd trade for them.

Does anyone have or is anyone willing to take and post a pic of the second, chromed axle?

DSC08884_zps709dcbbb.jpg

Now I see how they tagged on the extra chrome parts, including the second (dropped) front axle.

Please Revell, replace those awful '80s wheels! :wacko:

The instructions call to use the chrome dropped front axle but there is a non-plated front axle right next to the rear differential half on the parts tree that is not mentioned in the instructions. Revell definitely needs to replace those lame 1980's wheels.

• 1 year later...

They'll be in the upcoming re-release due out at the end of this month. There's supposed to be decals for a panel fade style scheme as well.

edit: only pic I can find of the other scheme. It's a scan out of the paper catalog. It's tiny...

revell-41-willys.jpg

Thank you for your interest in my work. I do not know if My lace art is in the kit, However I can provide you with a set. Thank You. madmodelr@aol.com

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...