Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell 68 Mustang

Platerpants

This is a change from my blue fords its gonna be red with red interior(after my grandparents 67 GT with a 390 CI V8) I am going to try my best to turn it into a 67, actually my grandparents bought this kit for me for my birthday i just got it 10 days late. So Not Blue and not a shelby but still a ford.

No school today, still have power, yard only has a little water in it, thank you frankenstorm just waiting for the snow part to hit me here in ohio. Chardon is the heart of the snowbelt in ohio so we get pummeled when snow storms hit.

hey Jake,

i am about 45 minutes dead south of you near Streetsboro. we are on the fringe of that snow belt and i know you guys get pounded every year.

that ford sounds killer, keep us updated.

I just got a phonecall from my grandma in huntsburg ohio. they have no power and a rotting tree fell on their roof. hopefully not to bad of damage. BUt heres an update on the stang. terracotta color on the differential, thrush glass packs, and a cherry bomb muffler, and its shackled up in the rear. working on applying the front grille from a 67 mustang.d-1.jpg?t=1351605934dd.jpg?t=1351605928

I have a body of a 67 mustang that I hacked the top off of the rest of the body is good, and I have 67 Shelby interior too if you need them

thanks for the offer but no thanks im fine with my modifying it keeps me occupied a little longer. actualy once i get the interior done ant the chrome done this thing will be finished. but if you have white gt stripes from the 67 that would help.

securedownload-5.jpg?t=1351625221got the interior for the most part done. need to finish painting the dash, and do the steering wheel. Hey cobraman i found a spot for blue on it, the shifter knob is blue lol. oh and my phone's camera is making it look more brownish than it is. Edited by Platerpants