Model Cars Magazine Forum

A/FX n Scale Resin - Anyone Know What's Going On?

Ariel I thank you for your reply. I have changed my first reply on this page for e-mail which is checked daily. And will be answered as they come in. However I do have a regular job, that's the reason for the first response [within a week] because if I get home and have 50 e-mails I will not be able to reply to all of them in one night. [Therefore that was the reason for returning e-mails within a week.] As for dedication we are in 100%. This company will be a slow go, I'm sure of that. So as I have said before we will set up a poll page to see what people are wanting and focus on that. As for our bodies we build for current kits, they are test fitted for that kit,then they are prepped and preprimed before going out. The customer only has to final sand the primer then paint it.There is no grinding,resin residue cleanup,it's been taken care of before it is sent out. As for this hobby, I started when I was nine years old and have been building since then. Sure I was out of it for a while but for the last 25 years, I have been dedicated to it.This is what I do in my spare time. Thank you Earl MILLER

Hello Earl

I can already see that you are a professional just in the manner you answered this post others would not have done the same. Best of luck in your venture and I also wish you are very sucessful at it. :)

Hello Earl

I can already see that you are a professional just in the manner you answered this post others would not have done the same. Best of luck in your venture and I also wish you are very sucessful at it. :lol:

Hello Ariel. Thank you, Earl Miller

Saw your stuff at ACME NNL tried to see if I could talk to you. Hung around the table but seemed to miss you.

maybe next time.

Hello Ariel, Glad you were at the NNL, sorry I missed meeting you. Send me an e-mail at [ewaskew@yahoo.com] I plan on going to the Birmingham AL. show in March. Leave a phone number. Myself and my business partner Winston Mitchel would be glad to meet you and show you the products we will be building for our company. Thank You Earl Miller