Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hudson Hornet box art model

S. Svendsen

April is what I heard.

Nice to learn that another artist (and a good one at that) turns out to be an exceptional modeler to boot! This Sean is someone I want to meet... :)

That's high praise from an artist such as your caliber. Thank you.

Edited by S. Svendsen

Just a note to the rivot counters out there (LOL)...

I have to fess up that I goofed a little on the foiling of the side trim. The chrome actually starts on the second line down from the top. So the trim should actually appear a little narrower than they way I foiled it. My bad.

Thanks Dick

Just a note to the rivot counters out there (LOL)...

I have to fess up that I goofed a little on the foiling of the side trim. The chrome actually starts on the second line down from the top. So the trim should actually appear a little narrower than they way I foiled it. My bad.

Thanks Dick

Sean, I never would have noticed it as it's so gorgeous as is! Gotta get me one of these when it's released! :)

Ooooohhhhhh......pretty.

I see mine in Symphony Blue-Green Light with a gray interior.

This kit, even if it were left alone, and I can now say this seeing one in full color, is absolutely stellar. This is a fine, well-made representation of one of the greatest cars ever produced in America.

Even if it's not all at once, I will be buying a case of these... I can't wait.

Charlie Lrkin

• 4 months later...

I was at The Old Datona Beach Circuit when Tommy Moon won the Sportsman division and took sixth overall with his Hudson Hornet. I will buy one of these kits so that I can build a model of Tommy's car. I had the honour to be able to call Tommy a Friend, and I still miss our talks about the early days of NASCAR.

CHEERS!

Tom