Model Cars Magazine Forum

Missing Link Website SHOULD be repaired

I typically use Chrome, but have tried your site with FF and Opera with the same results. This is the first I've known that there was no functional "Parts" page, though. That's likely where the majority of my issues have come from. That, and that wherever I go, I have to back up to a particular starting point rather than click through as one would intuitively do. Bad case of "Can't get there from here" itis. lol.

And I hope you guys know that I tell you this not to slam on ya...more like a psst yer fly is open. Love the stuff you guys are doing! :D

ok Paul made some updates today, there is a link! 5 news kits & the contact us button should work on every page! Also the link to DRAG works..you may have to hit the refresh button, depending on your browser...hope to have more updates next week!

no gallery no FAQ's & no parts pages yet.

Kevin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I sent them an e-mail on the 9th of Oct. and have had no reply. I saw the article in Model Cars and it implied they were still in business. Their web page doesn't have all the tabs working and last up-date seems to be from 2012 according to the streaming message. Any help?

did you use my kawifreek@msn.com addy?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The international order link is still dead.

strange i have had a few international orders with little trouble, but yesterday our web man set up a whole international payment plan..please email me with your order first & you will be able to pay for shipping.

what was it you wanted to order?

strange i have had a few international orders with little trouble, but yesterday our web man set up a whole international payment plan..please email me with your order first & you will be able to pay for shipping.

what was it you wanted to order?

I was looking for 60s/70s style plated Mopar hub caps. Someone mention i might get them at your store.