Model Cars Magazine Forum

Less than 10 days to the End of the World....

The Mayan calendar was made of a giant rock. It's not something you'd want to go out & buy every year, so they made it to go on for years. It just ends on the 22nd. My 2011 calendar ran out on the 31st of December & the world didn't end. I just bought a 2012 calendar. I guess, maybe it's time to go buy a new Mayan calendar.

Jeff

Maybe make the new one on a bigger rock

Those of you who remember David Brinkley, the old NBC news man remember his sense of humor. Back in the late '60's a large group of Californians gave away all of their possessions and went to a local mountain to wait for the end of the world. Brinkley closed the coverage of the loonies with this statement, "Should the world come to an end NBC news will provide up to the minute coverage".

So hopefully everyone else is doing the same as me. This could be my last post on this forum as I'm gathering all the food and plastic I can get my hands on. I built a bunker the size of Texas under my house now I'm filling it and getting ready for "The Day", I need to make a run to the hobby store now so I can get loaded up on glues, paints and some Evergreen Plastic. Then I'll have all I need until the world comes back, bigger and better than ever!!!! MUH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So hopefully everyone else is doing the same as me. This could be my last post on this forum as I'm gathering all the food and plastic I can get my hands on. I built a bunker the size of Texas under my house now I'm filling it and getting ready for "The Day", I need to make a run to the hobby store now so I can get loaded up on glues, paints and some Evergreen Plastic. Then I'll have all I need until the world comes back, bigger and better than ever!!!! MUH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better take a couple Victoria's Secret models too so you can repopulate the planet. LOL