Model Cars Magazine Forum

Another one I've got to watch. John, how is that Imex FLH model? Is the detail really good? I was thinking of getting one to model my 72 FLH. It's a lot cheaper than the discontinued Tamiya kit.

DSCF0844.jpg

Ken

Ken......it`s a very nice kit......you won`t be disappointed......by the way you a very nice looking bike.

This is going to be interesting project. And it will look very good when finished, I can say that already. Nice to see also Choppers built, I'm having one also but..... It's too modern and I have to do lots of modifications before I like it. :D

I'm amazed at your proficiency John! As soon as one really nice build hits the shelf, you crack open the next one. Looking forward to your current build. The very first time I noticed your building was the Easyriders streamliner, so naturally I associate you with bikes. This should be a treat...... 2thumbs.gif

O man, I am really psyched about how this one is going to go . . . great idea and where did you get that tank?

This is going to be another great build, John. I've pulled up my chair to the computer and popped some popcorn. I'm ready to enjoy this new styrene adventure.

Well John, you will discover this soon enough.....the Imex 1/12th scale Bike and the Revell 1/12th scale bike ARE NOT THE SAME SIZE. The Revell unit is considerably larger, and the Imex motor/trans will look absolutely tiny in that chassis. Best of luck to you. (I was contemplating a similar swap until I got the two kits side-by-side)

Edited by whale392