Model Cars Magazine Forum

Transformers (More than Meets the Eye) Build off

Abell82

Been pondering this for awhile, so here's how we can do it...

No the car does NOT need to turn into a robot, but it does need to be "more than meets the eye".

NO previous builds permitted. Entry can be entered into more than one cbp.

Pick your favorite Transformer, in name at least. Find a kit to build around that name/persona.

It does not have to be a model of car, truck, or plane used for that robot previously!

Since through the generations they all changed anyway.

The hook is it has to have some special custom feature that is "More Then Meets The Eye"

Working steering that did not come in the kit, opening doors, working lights, a functioning sunroof or side windows, what ever you can come up with!

Edited by Abell82

this kinda goes with a tow truck i saw at a tailgate party. it had the jerry cans that were subs, had the crane with tire straps that when winched up has a big flat screen tv come out from the back of the bed. on the side cabinets had pull out BBQs in them and above the crane where tires should be was a smoker but looked like tires. and it had the diamond plate bedding that had pockets when opened had the speakers and one was a cooler. the truck it self was a 2010 ford f450 superduty, the back window rolled down and reveled a score bored. and every time a team made a touch down all the lights and horns went crazy. but if you saw this rolling down the road youd think it was goin go pick a car up for a tow. it was awesome and if i had that kinda money i would make one to