Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/14 custom built Pete 379 r/c(small update)

I hope you have deeeep pockets these get very addicive once you start to customize them . I have a kinghauler like you have shown there and Ive put over £1000 in to it and its still not finished! as you can see in my avatar pic you can go daft with extras .

Dave

I hope you have deeeep pockets these get very addicive once you start to customize them . I have a kinghauler like you have shown there and Ive put over £1000 in to it and its still not finished! as you can see in my avatar pic you can go daft with extras .

Dave

The biggest deal with mine is the front fenders. I've reworked mine a bit but no I feel like I'm going to need to rework the front of the fenders then cut the hood to bring the grill back some so it doesn't stick way out there like a sore nose

Yours looks great. I've got low pros that are going on so I'm going to make my fenders fit a bit better. Polls channel the cab and sleeper drop the tanks and steps. I've got frame rails already and I'm going to use the van trailer they offer and turn it into a tarp side