Model Cars Magazine Forum

1991 Jeep Grand Wagoneer...

Brizio

Hello guys! 10 days ago I finished another Jeep, this is a kind of replica about the 1/1 I own.

I started with a die-cast Majorette Jeep Cherokee SJ in 1/64. B)

Here the Cherokee... The big part of work was taken by removing the 4 fenders, Work on the front grille and change it from a Razor to a Final Type, and also the front head light round to square.

gw1v.jpg

The stock interior. The first Majorette model had a Dog, after they remove it, but left the bed, the dogs rear foots and tail...

gw4.jpg

Cut the grille...

gw14.jpg

The new interior with the back seat, I rebuild all the dashboard, with a new and steering wheels, shift gear and cruise control lever, all the wood. I put the persian carpet, because I have them also on mine... :lol: They are cheaper than the original!!! :P

gw8.jpg

The dome light...

gw13.jpg

Roof rack made in 10 parts...

gw17.jpg

And here the Jeep...

gw16.jpg

I forgot to put the tow package... But I'll do soon... :)

gw19.jpg

:)

gw21.jpg

That's some very cool detail work in small scale! The only model in any scale I've seen of a GW is the beautiful one Auto Art made in 1:18th diecast a few years ago. I'd love to see one in 1:25th..always liked those Jeeps. I'm partial to Jeep wagons since my daily driver is an '00 Grand Cherokee.

Thank you!!! :lol:

@Rob Hall, The AutoArt one is very rare and expensive, but its a wonderful model. I'm working on a 1/25 Wagoneer, but I need to find someone to help me to cast it.

@Dave, Sure Dave!!! I love pizza!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: