Model Cars Magazine Forum

Let's see your long wheel base trucks

Here is mine. The longer the better!!!! Long wheel bases and small sleepers. Does not get any better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like the 1:1 version taking a turn on a tight city street corner... Entertainment for bystanders at least for a couple minutes.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

nice builds guys iam not big on messin with the frame of trucks bc iam not shure if i could get it to look right (and thats the biggest fall back with building models money i may only get one or two kits a year dont even have an airbrush)

Back in the '80s I converted a 1:87 scale Ulrich H60 Mack 3-axle to an H67, no need to alter the wheelbase, it was that long in the kit. Just dug it out of storage, it needs some restoration, had to use some elmers glue to get one of the mirrors to stay put along with the stack and upper half of the cab. Plus, the MV Products headlight lenses have all turned a ghastly shade of yellow just like what was described in this other thread.

Mack H67.jpg

Edited by Russell C
fixed busted links

• 2 weeks later...