Model Cars Magazine Forum

ive allways wanted build a 80's c-10 model finaly found one on ebay for a decent price..i havent even had it an hour and ive allready cut the bed floor out and raised the floor to clear the wheels this prolly wont be the actaull wheels i run on it for good just not feeling the look of them on the truck..ill have more pictures by toinight or tomorrow!

SSPX0019.jpg

SSPX0018.jpg

SSPX0020.jpg

update:all the bodywork on the cab is now done and cab is primed and ready for a light block sand along with the hood.i shaved the front bumper so now all there is to see is the lics plate figured id be a lil different.bed is still a working progress thats gonna take a little longer to finish..for the interior ive smoothed out the dash filled in where the clove box was,the door panels im going to smooth out allso give the interior a must more custom look.all ive gotten done so far should have yall some pictures soon :D

Looks tasty.

I wanna do mine as a two wheel drive too, so I'll need something for the front suspension. I thought about trying to get ahold of a 73-87 Chevy/GMC van, but my luck I'd get one that's also 4x4.

well theres the 80's stepsides that are 2wd i see some every now and then on ebay which the frames will prolly work for both trucks