Model Cars Magazine Forum

What is the web site for OEM paint colors

Just a thought, I have gone to my local automotive paint store and they mixed a half pint for$9, he said he could mix as little as 4oz.

I noticed scale finishes was asking $12.50 for 2oz.

From using products from Scalefinishes for many builds, their paint is pre-thinned and lays down super smooth. With the automotive paint, you may have to add the thinner and hardner to get it spray ready?

From using products from Scalefinishes for many builds, their paint is pre-thinned and lays down super smooth. With the automotive paint, you may have to add the thinner and hardner to get it spray ready?

Not to mention that Jameston Kroon, owner of Scale Finishes, uses much finer grade metallic powders in his mixes, in order to get a much more scale appearing metallic paint.

I use his colors, fantastic paints for model cars!

Art

• 3 months later...

Just shopped at scalefinishes, shop boss Jameston Kroon was very helpful in finding the colors I needed.

Colors look right, out of the box. After I spray, you'll see how they compare to the real vehicles.

Much happiness with scalefinishes.com ...