Model Cars Magazine Forum

Death Race build?

Well, the movie opened yesterday. Did anyone see it? Any reviews?

saw it tonight it is exactly what you would expect,I enjoyed it, my wife,not so much. lots of action story line nothing like the original deathrace 2000,they pretty much just used names of characters and a very loose interpretation of the original storyline.but the action is good and the violence is better.and amazingly doesn't strain credulity as much as stathams other movies ie crank and tranporter 2.I give it 3.5 tubes of glue out of 5.

Just a little bit of attitude, but I thought you might enjoy a bit of the fun!!! :D :350: :P

Talk about coming within inches of your life!

IMG_0001-vi.jpg

They were just talking in the night, drinking some beers, plotting their next mohawk-induced rebel-rousing move, when suddenly, out of the vast desert and night, came this beast . . .

IMG_0003-vi.jpg

IMG_0006-vi.jpg

I think we should leave them both up, except his one should be renamed so that people understand that there's a chat thread about these type of vehicles and then a post-your-progress-pics thread . . .

But I don't really care as long as people find it and keep adding their 10 cents worth!

Just a little bit of attitude, but I thought you might enjoy a bit of the fun!!! ;) :350: :lol:

Talk about coming within inches of your life!

IMG_0001-vi.jpg

They were just talking in the night, drinking some beers, plotting their next mohawk-induced rebel-rousing move, when suddenly, out of the vast desert and night, came this beast . . .

IMG_0003-vi.jpg

IMG_0006-vi.jpg

what you forgot to mention

is that the guy was killed and the girl was "purswaded" to get in the car then after a few hrs she noticed that she was being takin to a ghost town and she pleaded with the driver but it did not work

she was tied up for weeks and died from the torture of not being able to shave the stubble that was messing up her mohawk look

or did she...................................

I think we should leave them both up, except his one should be renamed so that people understand that there's a chat thread about these type of vehicles and then a post-your-progress-pics thread . . .

But I don't really care as long as people find it and keep adding their 10 cents worth!

i could put a second line under the WIP thread specifiying it as WIP olny, if we can get kasteer to do the same to this one only have this one say "of topic jibber jabber"

• 1 year later...
i could put a second line under the WIP thread specifiying it as WIP olny, if we can get kasteer to do the same to this one only have this one say "of topic jibber jabber"

OK GUYS WHAT'S THE DEAL!?!?! This build off just kind of.. faded away? I was following all of this so what happened.. and I was looking forward to a part 2 because I wanted to join next years build! (even had a car ready) :)

OH WOW... it's been a year since you guys last posted in here.. Looks like I didn't follow very much.. more like read the whole thread and the whole WIP thread lol

Edited by B-dub