Model Cars Magazine Forum

My first build finally under glass

Longbow

This is my first model that I built & the dreaded orange peel happened so I got pissed & put it back in the box & started something else. I`m now working on my third model but I revisited this one while I was waiting for the Mustang to gas out. Its no big deal but every build is experience & thats what I got out of this build. By the way now that it's is done I also had fun. :D

21110willypics050-vi.jpg

21110willypics051-vi.jpg

21110willypics049-vi.jpg

21110willypics048-vi.jpg

Hi Longbow...Sorry about the orange peel, put her in the old dip tank and strip the paint off and start over...Looks like you have got the paint thing down on the second one. By the way, If my first one looked like yours I would have been happy :D I had thick runs and had no clue what I was trying to do....The Sunburst Willys Is sweet! :) Mark

Wow Longbow thats nice.Man I love the way it just sets there just waiting on someone to get in and blast off.Awesome stuff,can't wait for the Mustang that you posted Else where on this forum to be completed.

Edited by your pal

Thanks for all the kind thoughts. This is a great hobby & this forum & the people who frequent it make it special.My next project coming under the glass soon will be this 1965.5 Shelby Mustang. Thanks once again for checking out my Willy.

123009plastickits046-vi.jpg

Edited by Longbow