Model Cars Magazine Forum

Model Car World finishes Email

Does any one have his email?, I cant access it on the website, I dont have a email client on my computer. I need to ask him a question about my order

Dave doesn't have a working email addy at this time. Contact him by phone at 336-228-0240. He does answer the phone, so give him a call.

Art Anderson

Dave doesn't have a working email addy at this time. Contact him by phone at 336-228-0240. He does answer the phone, so give him a call.

Art Anderson

Well I got an email from him a week ago from him letting me know he was processing my card for payment, I deleted the email, so unless it went down in the last week, I would say its working

Where were you today, Jonathan??? People were looking for you! They put up extra tables and made plenty of room because they expected you to show up with all your builds!! G drove in from Vegas just to see your stuff!!! (And to give the back of your head a little Leeroy-Jethro-Gibbs love tap.)

:(

Where were you today, Jonathan??? People were looking for you! They put up extra tables and made plenty of room because they expected you to show up with all your builds!! G drove in from Vegas just to see your stuff!!! (And to give the back of your head a little Leeroy-Jethro-Gibbs love tap.)

:(

I am sorry to disappoint everyone Dan by not showing up :lol: , I hadnt planned on it going, not much of an east side person :lol: , havent been feeling good, toothache and sinus at the same time, lets say havent been much of a people person the last few days. I would of liked too, sometimes , life gets in the way of the hobby, and how dare it :o:lol:

Have G email the back of the head Jethro Gibbs head slap :lol:

Edited by martinfan5

I am sorry to disappoint everyone Dan by not showing up :lol: , I hadnt planned on it going, not much of an east side person :lol: , havent been feeling good, toothache and sinus at the same time, lets say havent been much of a people person the last few days. I would of liked too, sometimes , life gets in the way of the hobby, and how dare it :o:lol:

Have G email the back of the head Jethro Gibbs head slap :lol:

Yeahhh. Well you better get better before GoodGuys!

I bought up a ton of excellent ScaleFinishes paints. No postage (!).

And, some guy was there selling old built-ups and disassembled ancient kits. I snagged an original 1966 Chevy Impala Convertible for $7.50, and several original '70s MPC Camaros for $7.50 each.

B)

Jonathan, consider the head slap sent. You better be there next time boy.

Danno thanks for the props, makes a guy blush considering the competition present.

Oh and Thank You Sir! for those excellant Phoenix PD decals.

:o

G

Shhhhhhhhhh! Don't tell Jonathan! :huh: Those were free ... but Saturday only! ;)

Edited by Danno

The decals were markings from the '60's not the '70's.

;)

G

This is the style I was talking about, I guess it can be used for late 60's early 70s' and even into the 80's I believe

phpd.jpg

Now my feelings are really hurt, been trying to get these decals from Danno for the last 11 months or so, I all but gave up