Model Cars Magazine Forum

"all new supermod pics"update" "4/17/07

supermodman

hi guys im new here, my name is norman sterner and i love to build supermodifieds from scratch, this is my new project i just got done with,it's a ISMA supermodified driven by johnny payne out of newjersey, ive built over 15 of these cars and this is the first time ive put a lot of detail in one, and i love it, i hope you do to.... :D:D:D ...stormin norman

100_0385.jpg

100_0389.jpg

100_0390.jpg

100_0392.jpg

Beautiful work Norm. I'm not a fan of modified, super or otherwise, but obviously you are. Great build, would like to see some of those other 14 or so you've built. I always admire you guys that scratch build everything. I know there is not a lot of "kit" parts for these builds, so you really gotta' love what you do. Keep it up.

Amazing, and looks spot on, wow! Ive seen these run at seekonk speedway here in Mass, and they are beautiful when there running free with its own kind :D:lol: They are super loud and when 30 of them are running, the track area gets very windy from the wings!

• 3 months later...