Model Cars Magazine Forum

TV/Movie Vehicle Community Build.......Contest

bigern26

Please tell me your going to open one head lamp....lifes a garden, dig it?

It wouldn't be Joe's car if you didn't. The center grille and fender scoop holes also need to be opened up:

JDfront-vi.jpg

And I did it on mine; the hardest part was not losing the headlight doors after cutting them out and thinning them

DSCN5682-vi.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If this build thread interests you but you just don't know where to start looking for something build this is a must, MUST SEE!!!!

Intern Movie Cars Database

It has hundreds if not thousands of vehicles that have appeared in film or television, regardless of how much screen time. It's not 100-percent complete but it provides small screenshots. Just pick a brand or model, foreign or domestic and view the thumbnails. A very useful tool for the undecided.

I have two that I already built! Too bad I can't use them, because nobody has mentioned either one of them yet: The Harold & Maude '59 Cadillac Hearse (although I put Cragar S/S mag wheels on that one.) and Jim Rockford's '77 Firebird Esprit. I might consider doing the Caddy again, since my brother has been bugging me to give him the one I already built for about 5 years now!

59CadillacHearse1.jpg

59CadillacHearse2.jpg

JimRockfords77FirebirdEsprit1.jpg

JimRockfords77FirebirdEsprit2.jpg

JimRockfords77FirebirdEsprit3.jpg

Edited by CorvairJim

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...