Model Cars Magazine Forum

So! Hockey's back....

MachinistMark

You want to talk about NHL hockey on a model cars forum, fine, talk about hockey, but posting bloody fight videos isn't appropriate. We're here to discuss model related things, and while there are off-topic topics posted, this topic has quickly gone beyond discussing hockey. I'm sure there are plenty of hockey-specific forums for you to enjoy if you're into that.

So why don't you shut it down ?

So why don't you shut it down ?

That's a fair question. I wanted to see how it would progress, but it seems to have turned into a daily scoreboard, and it never had anything going for it related to scale models, so I'm going to lock it.

I give a fair amount of leeway when it comes to automotive related topics, since most people who are into model cars, trucks, and bikes tend to have some interest in the 1:1 vehicles, but hockey, relationship advice, the new toilet seat you got today, and other topics with no connection to scale models are better discussed elsewhere. I understand sometimes people just need to get something off their chest, and they feel like here, among their online friends, is a safe place to do that, but you wouldn't (shouldn't?) go to an NHL forum and start talking about the scale models you build.