Model Cars Magazine Forum

I have been looking for some type of quads for you but have not found much so far, most are over sized and toy-like.

Keep up the good work.

Check the toy aisle at Wal Mart or Target, they usually have some stuff that is pretty close. Another place to check is the Model Empire, they often have some small diecast ATVs, bikes etc.

WOW!! Just caught up with this thread. Dan - you've done a great job on this combo. Super impressed and quite an undertaking. I've been working off and on (mostly off lately :D) on a vintage camper and still have alot to do yet. Way to stick with it and see it through to the end.

Have you looked through Larry G Scale site? He has different types of things. I picked up a few propane tanks from him.

www.larrygscale.com

Looking forward to your next update.

• 2 weeks later...

just caught back up with this, awesome job on all of it, camper looks terrific!!

I don't know if you have a hobby lobby store near you, but if so, they have a good selection of what I assume is balsa wood in various shapes/sizes, and a few different bits in the doll house section- actual wood flooring and some 'beadboard' that could be made in to flooring.

this is the doll house wood flooring,

photo_zps46e3ad14.jpg

that's in a 25th scale rig trailer.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...